Walrus Macro

A few weeks ago, I found an photograph that Emi took of a group of walruses, and I thought it could be used so perfectly as the climax for the epic Bucket Saga.

I sent it to I Can Has Cheezburger, a blog that my sister and I have a love-hate relationship with (mainly I love it, she hates it), hoping they’d post it on their site, but they haven’t yet. Perhaps I shouldn’t have sent it as an attachment, perhaps they just get a lot of emails (it’s amazing, they’re less than three months old, but they get at least 25,000 hits a day, and they’re about to be reach the top 1,000 blogs on Technorati’s ranking system), but they haven’t posted it yet.

I kind of like it a lot, so I thought I’d share it.

Update: lol lukit sweet rite?

7 comments ↓

#1 tofuburger on 03.28.07 at 3:00 am

D’oh! Thanks for the smack on the head (in the form of a trackback). I had your awesome pic flagged but it got lost in the shuffle. Stay tuned–the walrus/bucket saga will continue soon!
Dig your design, btw! :]

#2 Kento on 03.28.07 at 4:15 am

Wow, Tofuburger! Thanks, that’s awesome! And I kind of feel guilty having it called my design, it’s a popular theme designed by somebody else, but thank you!

#3 cheezburger on 03.28.07 at 9:40 am

THIS PICTURE IS AWESOMES!!! I hadn’t seen it until I came to your site… after responding to your picture request. LOLZ.

i might just greenlight this sucker today… friggin awesome.

oh, and btw — the sound they make is *clunk* cuz they have stuff in thur heads.

*clink*

#4 Kento on 03.28.07 at 10:25 am

ZOMFG CHEEZBURGER TOO.
That’d be very cool. I make macros every once in a while over here, you can use anything you like! You can even hotlink too, to save bandwidth, since I know you guys are having a little trouble with your really amazing success (I’ve been watching you guys since before you claimed your blog on Technorati, and I’m just, so impressed). Links are always welcome, of course, haha. It’s not too important though, Meg from CuteOverload didn’t link to us and it was still extremely awesome to get something of ours posted over there. And I’ve been following you guys since, well, not too long because you’re a fairly new blog, but still, it’d even cooler to get to be a part of what you’re doing.
Hahaha, OHH, I SEE. (That was awesome that you did that. My idea for clink was because it’s like wine glasses clinking, and they look sooo fancy in that context.)

#5 Emi on 04.03.07 at 9:20 pm

Kento is star-struck, ain’t that cute?

#6 momo on 12.04.07 at 10:26 am

hahaa me and my christie [haha]
love the getting mah buckett commitee!
but im not so sure this is what the school had in mind for a lit program

#7 www.facebook.com on 03.18.13 at 2:06 pm

“Walrus Macro | Uglorable!” really got me personally simply hooked
with ur webpage! I reallywill wind up being back again a lot more frequently.

Thanks a lot ,Jessie